Group Phone Support Options
Once a Month - FREE
•Access to Becky Henry's expertise via free recordings at anytime of the day or night when you need it - just listen.
- •Access to LIVE once a month group Q &A calls with Becky on 1st Wednesday of each month at 11am EST.
Join HERE! And you'll be emailed the dial in info - please note if you need a country other than USA. Each month we need to hear from you to save a spot as well as let you know if there is travel that necessitates changing the date.
Once a Week - $19.97/month
- Access to LIVE once a week group Q &A calls with Becky on Wednesdays 7:00pm EST.
- 20% discount on Hope Network Programs including retreats & other discounts
- First option to sign up for Retreats and get the best rooms
- Access to free audios and videos
- Once a MONTH email exchange for asking questions
- Are you feeling this is just too much to handle; with no light at the end of the tunnel?
- Have your dreams for your happy family disappeared?
- Have eating disorder myths blindsided you?
- Are friends and family helpful or hurtful?
- Do shame and stigma isolate you?
- Do joy and peace sound like a pipe dream?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions?
If so, please join us for the FREE Monthly Group Phone Support Calls the 1st Wednesday of each month at 11am Est. Or The Weekly Group Phone Support each Wednesday evening at 7pm EST.
This call is designed for you, the caregiver of a loved one with an eating disorder.
There are myths, stigmas and untruths when it comes to eating disorders. Even those of us who are dealing with it daily get confused about what’s true and what’s not; about what to do and what to avoid.
Regardless of where you are at in this journey...whether your loved one is with you and still sick, away at treatment, not in your life much or has been taken from you by an eating disorder, this is for you to claim some semblance of a life from the rubble that an eating disorder has brought to every area of your life.
This call is hosted live by Certified Professional Life Coaches, Becky Henry, an expert in helping caregivers who have a loved one with an eating disorder.
This is what you will take away:
- Permission to gain freedom from guilt over your inability to prevent the eating disorder
- Tools to remain calm and in-charge in the face of chaos and drama
- How to avoid triggering your child’s eating disorder day to day
- Where to find reliable, trusted support. It’s NOT where you think
- Inspiration to reconnect with hope and energy for the rest of your life
Here are the details you need to know:
- You call into our private conference line.
- We respect your privacy, feel free to use an alternate name if you wish.